- The approach of Naturopathy is based on the “healing power of nature” in order to cure ailments. The underlying principles of naturopathy are the importance of a healthy diet, clean fresh water, sunlight, exercise and stress management.
- Naturopathy aims to educate the person to look after their own health and the health of their family, minimising symptoms of any illness, supporting the body’s capacity to heal, and balancing the body so that illness is less likely to occur in the future.A range of therapies are used to support the person. Therapies may include nutritional medicine, diet advice, herbal medicine, homeopathy, lifestyle advice, and tactile therapies, such as massage, acupressure or Bowen technique.
- Naturopathy uses a series of principles and beliefs to create individual treatment plans. These principles and beliefs are:
- Self-healing: Identifying and removing obstacles to recovery, allows for natural healing.
- Underlying symptoms: Rather than stopping symptoms, a naturopathic doctor can resolve underlying physical or mental issues by treating the body, mind, and spirit.
- Harmless treatment: Treatment plans should not have harmful side effects or control symptoms negatively.
- Holistic treatment: A naturopathic doctor must recognize individuality to treat all aspects of a person’s health effectively.
- Education in treatment: Naturopathic doctors teach self-care to help empower people against ill health.
- Prevention: It is good to remove toxic substances from a lifestyle to prevent problems from arising.
On the flip side, Ayurveda treatment starts with an internal purification process, followed by a special diet, herbal remedies, massage therapy, yoga, and meditation. The concepts of universal interconnectedness, the body’s constitution (prakriti), and life forces (doshas) are the primary basis of ayurvedic medicine.. The main focus of Ayurveda is more on creating energetic levels at the inner level. Ayurveda believes that there should be harmony between body, mind, and soul. Ayurveda names three elemental substances known as doshas: Kapha, Pitta, and Vata. If any of these doshas get imbalanced, it results in disease. The treatment of diseases in Ayurveda is in the form of modalities like a mantra, pranayama, asana, yoga, meditation, and intake of proper Ayurvedic Therapy. Moreover, it is vital to avoid such substances or behaviors that can aggravate dosha out of balance.
Benefits of Naturopathy Treatment and Ayurvedic Treatment
When it comes to the benefits of Naturopathy and Ayurvedic treatment, you may find several similarities. As both are effective alternative medicine approaches, both offer various health benefits to individuals. Let’s have a look at the benefits of both of these holistic approaches.
Benefits of Naturopathy
Naturopathy cures patients suffering from chronic ailments in comparatively less time than any other form of medicine.
- Disease prevention In Naturopathy, prevention of disease is at the forefront of the field, followed by proper nutrition in order to gain a healthy body & a healthy immune system.
- Treatment of disorders Naturopathy has the power to holistically treat many of the common ailments by traditional medicine. Some of the most common types of disorders & disease treated using naturopathy treatment are digestive disorders, allergies, headaches, common colds, skin conditions like eczema & psoriasis. The key part of managing the symptoms is nutrition & another part of the naturopathic process.
- Sleeping aid: Naturopathic medicine offers solution to overcome insomnia & other sleep disorders.
- Alternative therapies: Naturopathy offers multiple treatments depending on the individual requirements. It employs the use of natural supplements, herbs, botanical remedies, homeopathy, performing reiki & acupuncture, or facilitates a powerful combination of these treatment options.
Benefits of Ayurvedic treatment
Ayurveda is referred to as “life-knowledge,” which focuses on an individual’s health, wellness, and balances body, mind, and soul. People can achieve overall wellness with yoga, meditations, diet changes, using herbal medicines, and therapies. The following are the proven benefits of Ayurvedic treatment.
While Ayurveda has many health benefits related to the mind and body, some of them are listed below:
- You Are Encouraged to Love Yourself
- You Get a Greater Understanding of Your Place in Life
- Toxins in the Body are Reduced
- You Learn to Clear Up Energy
- Better Health at a Cellular Level
- Stronger Digestion
- Reduced Stress and Greater Sense of Well-Being
Ayurvedic therapies are quite effective in keeping the hormone levels balanced.
For reducing inflammation due to inadequate diet, poor digestion, or improper diet, Ayurveda is helpful. It regulates the digestive tract as well as the heart system.
The hospitality industry is linked both on the front end and back end to other sectors like agriculture, management, management, nutrition, medical, and so on, which opens up new opportunities. These several professions are open to hotel management graduates.
There are more prospects as a result of well-known hotels growing their presence. Your career will benefit greatly from your decision today to enroll in a hotel management course.
A career in hotel management is worth reviewing! If you have any inclination towards such excellent courses for a bright career, it is essential that you complete it with a reputed institution. We, at Shree L. R. Tiwari Degree College offers B.Sc. Hospitality Studies approved hotel management courses in Mumbai, headed by some of the best faculties. We are known for providing world-class education and wonderful placement opportunities. Get registered and groom under experienced professionals.
Mrs Renu Gupta
School Principal at Rahul Education, Divine Providence High School