Rahul Education is committed to preserving your trust by safeguarding the personal information we collect about you, and this statement outlines the school’s policy on how the school uses and manages personal data provided to or collected by the school. Information We Collect We do not collect personal information unless you voluntarily provide it to us by sending us an e-mail, participating in a survey, or completing an online form during pre-admissions, when you intend to admit your child to Rahul Education, or otherwise providing it to us. Personal Information Rahul Education may collect the information mentioned below directly during the admission process which includes personal and sensitive information.
- Student’s name, Parents or Guardians name
- Email address, telephone or mobile number, postal address, etc.
- Student’s age, date of birth, details of family members, siblings, etc.
- Payment information, if payment information is made through cheque, net banking, credit or debit card, etc.
- Medical ailments
- Future communication preference